Tuesday, September 25, 2007

KAT'S BLOG!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everybody!

This is Katrina, even though it says Caughey at the bottom, I'm on his account see?

Anyway...

So far we are all having a blast in London. Yesterday after touring little markets in Camden and touring the Tower of London we had to get up at 7 o'clock to have breakfast and get reading to go out. Today was started off at the Globe Theatre. That was really cool, we were also lucky enough to be able to do a workshop with one of the Globe's actors, Adam. We then went to a Greek restaurant for lunch. Kirsten and I were so brave, that we ate tiny squids. But at the end of the meal I decided to pop into the loo and when I returned to the restaurant I found that our table was empty. How lovely it was to be stranded by my lovely friends in lovely London...
They were down the street buying ice-cream. After that lovely incident we went to King's Cross and we all know what that means, don't we? Yes, Platform 9 3/4. Patrick and I tried to get through to the Hogswart Express, but sadly we did not get through to the other side, this attempt was recorded and can be viewed when we are back in Oz. Then we went to Madame Tussauds and took A LOT of photos, that was AWESOME, but what topped off my day was the walk home... We strolled down Baker Street to stumble upon the very house of Sherlock Holmes, and of course with Kirsten and I being undercover spies we had to see the museum. now THAT was cool. Then for those of you who know what I would like to be when I leave school...????? Anyone??????? Hopeless. I am going to be an Obstetrician/Gynaecologist, we also stumbled upon the ery college for that chosen occupation. Fate with a capital F. Then we walked through Regent's Park to get home, and that was lovely. Now unfortunately I am off, to do very posh London things, actually probs just going to get dinner then cruise the town. My love to all big hugs and even bigger kisses, Kat aka Mildred, now she is on the case.

No comments: