Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 3 of the Uk Trip

Splendid...utterly splendid is what describes London. Such fascinating things to see.

Today we went to see the changing of the HORSE guards - quite interesting you say...yes...and peculiar. We also saw the Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, where Mildred and I were to visit our royal family. Sadly, however, our cavalry did not arrive because we were spotted with lower-class individuals. However we still enjoyed the visit immensely! Though before this we visited Westminster Abbey where we saw such a wonderful church...with graves. Eerie, actually. It was a nice day, until it started to rain when we were in Harrods...HARRODS!!! The best shopping mall in the entire universe! I bought a wand for my bro because he has still not received an owl (unlike me...who has!). I also bought a boeing 747 plane...splendid. Alice has been a pain...but it's ok. Forgvie and forget. How's the weather, you ask? It's actually like Melbourne weather...though more rainy, I must say. Anyway I must go. Laura has an appalling sense of patience.

Cheerio old chaps!

This has been written by Patrick Albus Severus Supel. He reserves the right of this post.

No comments: